Apimac Timer is a complete and professional stopwatch, Alarm Clock, countdown and clock utility for Mac OS X. Apimac Timer is freeware and gives you the known ease of use of other Apimac Applications.
Easy-to-use and intuitive interface with clear tab-based browsing thru stopwatch, countdown, alarm clock and clock areas. Among its features are: log (also automatically updated when some event occurs) and tickers that remind user that some timer is running every specific amount of time. Events include Play alarms with your favorite sound, play song files, speak a specific message, announce the time. The stopwatch lets you also specify events occurring after a specific amount of time or events that repeat every specific amount of time, the countdown can be optionally repeated, the alarm clock can be set for a specific day or repeated daily, the clock is a convenient watch with large digits with the indication of the current day.
Apimac Timer is freeware, this means that you can freely use it as long as you wish, although some users may be interested in buying the Pro version which includes some additional features:
- Email the log to your preferred email address at a specific interval of time.
- Computer log out, restart, shut down, sleep, log event, Quit application.
- Launch specific application, open a specific file with the appropriate application, execute AppleScript, execute shell script.
- Launch web address, launch FTP address, send email, ping.
- Black Screen and Sound Off.
- Perform multiple actions.
New in release 7.0 are:
- User interface changes making the application more intuitive and easy to use.
- Ability to run multiple timers simultaneously.
- Ability to save the state of a timer.
- Ability to navigate between running timers in full-screen mode using the contextual menu or keyboard's arrow keys (Pro feature).
- Various code optimizations and improvements to product stability.